|Working Pressure (bar)||200||200||200||200|
|Bursting Pressure (bar)||500||500||500||500|
|Bending Radius (mm)||75||120||155||240|
Ecology 200 EL
Thermoplastic constant pressure hose for high pressure sewer
Two or three braids of synthetic fiber.
Polyurethane, orange, non pinpricked, black ink-jet branding.
• Standard sewer cleaning vehicles and applications
• Cleaning equipment used in high humidity environments.
• Orange cover bonded to braid reinforcement for better wear resistance and longevity
• Available on long lengths
• Excellent crush and cut resistance
• Lightweight compared to rubber alternatives
• Cover resistant against micro-biological attack
• Reduced bend radius
• Fast operating speeds.
-40° C to +60° C.
Standard sewer cleaning hose suitable for temperatures ranging from -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F). Hose specifically designed for working in humid conditions without degrading ensuring increased lifetime. Available with BSP and/ or NPT fitting combinations. Other end terminations upon request. Not suitable for hydraulic applications. Factory made assemblies only: please contact our sales office for further details.